Sifting through this blogging site I've had for longer than I thought. I have written some funny shit. I've also written some pathetic - but still in a funny way - shit. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
These days blogs are places people sell cool homemade macramé underwear and coasters made from children's pasta art. People make a lot of money blogging. My friend had a blog for almost 4 years. She painted her nails, took a picture, and told people what she thought of the polish. She had thousands of people reading her blog. Thousands. For nail polish. Companies sent her polish so she would take a picture of the bottle being held in her prettily painted talons. I need a kid in pre-school. I have pasta. And mod podge.
I'm just "blogging" to type. I have thoughts. They need to be put down somewhere and paper and pencil isn't as easy to come by when I have work, banking and Facebook occupying my time on my computer. Don't make me sit in a comfy chair with a pen and paper. That's old school.
Plus part of my goal list for this year included weekly journaling. Not the therapeutic artsy-fartsy kind; this kind like where I just blab at no one about nothing. That's where my niche is. Nowhere. ha!
My goal list also included only wine-ing on weekends. Guess what? It's a Tuesday.
These days blogs are places people sell cool homemade macramé underwear and coasters made from children's pasta art. People make a lot of money blogging. My friend had a blog for almost 4 years. She painted her nails, took a picture, and told people what she thought of the polish. She had thousands of people reading her blog. Thousands. For nail polish. Companies sent her polish so she would take a picture of the bottle being held in her prettily painted talons. I need a kid in pre-school. I have pasta. And mod podge.
I'm just "blogging" to type. I have thoughts. They need to be put down somewhere and paper and pencil isn't as easy to come by when I have work, banking and Facebook occupying my time on my computer. Don't make me sit in a comfy chair with a pen and paper. That's old school.
Plus part of my goal list for this year included weekly journaling. Not the therapeutic artsy-fartsy kind; this kind like where I just blab at no one about nothing. That's where my niche is. Nowhere. ha!
My goal list also included only wine-ing on weekends. Guess what? It's a Tuesday.
| It's weekend somewhere ... right? |
Comments