Note: I found this entry from a few - OK, 5 - years ago. I don't have any reason to update it; the list hasn't really changed. I did delete No. 17 where I complained about the complexion of the "infomercial dude" because I don't know even know if he's still around - but if he is, his skin color is most likely still nasty. Oh, and today is a Tuesday.
The following things really friggin' annoy me:
1. People who put "at" at the end of a sentence.
2. It's isn't its. Jackass.
C. Speeding through school zones and/or construction zones. Stop being so pretentious - you're not that important.
D. Men who forget to tell me they're married.
5. Passive-aggressive emailers. You have a question for me (or even better, a problem)? Email me. Not me, my boss, the boss of my boss, your boss, your boss's boss, and the janitor. If I can answer your question, or fix your problem, I will. Adding all of those people to the email will not make me help you better or faster. Jackass.
6.Using the word "random" in place of "odd" or "surprising." Running into your junior high gym teacher at Safeway is not "random;" most people buy groceries.
7. Text message relationships.
8. Toe sucking. No mouth that wants my toes in it will EVER kiss me.
9. Reporters who call at 1645 and expect me to shit an interview with the boss.
10. The fact I just typed 1645 without thinking about it.
11. People who converse virtually with someone while conversing (literally) with me. See C.
12. It's "more than" not "over," unless you add words like "jump" and "it." I don't care what AP says.*
13. Perfume that smells like dirt.
14. The smell of yellow curry powder.
15. My knack for attracting and then falling for assholes. Still. See D.
16. Vacuuming.
The following things really friggin' annoy me:
1. People who put "at" at the end of a sentence.
2. It's isn't its. Jackass.
C. Speeding through school zones and/or construction zones. Stop being so pretentious - you're not that important.
D. Men who forget to tell me they're married.
5. Passive-aggressive emailers. You have a question for me (or even better, a problem)? Email me. Not me, my boss, the boss of my boss, your boss, your boss's boss, and the janitor. If I can answer your question, or fix your problem, I will. Adding all of those people to the email will not make me help you better or faster. Jackass.
6.Using the word "random" in place of "odd" or "surprising." Running into your junior high gym teacher at Safeway is not "random;" most people buy groceries.
7. Text message relationships.
8. Toe sucking. No mouth that wants my toes in it will EVER kiss me.
9. Reporters who call at 1645 and expect me to shit an interview with the boss.
10. The fact I just typed 1645 without thinking about it.
11. People who converse virtually with someone while conversing (literally) with me. See C.
12. It's "more than" not "over," unless you add words like "jump" and "it." I don't care what AP says.*
13. Perfume that smells like dirt.
14. The smell of yellow curry powder.
15. My knack for attracting and then falling for assholes. Still. See D.
16. Vacuuming.
Comments