My friend is a technophile. She has an iPhone and with the click of one tiny button "boom" her Twitter, her Facebook and her Blog all get the same thing. Hell, sometimes she includes a text message and an email for good measure.
Me, I am so far from techno. I'm techNO savvy. It takes me 10 minutes to remember my blog password. God forbid my crack ever goes missing - the password keeper in that is an amazing thing. Of course I don't use it, it's another techNO for me. But, once I figure it out, I will. I promise. Then the God forbid statement will definitely kick in.
I am doing the happy dance, however, because I figured out how to dial my cell phone for a conference call w/out dialing my cell phone. The contacts application is an amazing thing. As is the mute button. I'm "working" right now. Sitting in on a conference call while Nine Inch Nails plays in the background, margarita is next to me and I'm bitching on a blog. Work should be like this more often.
Me, I am so far from techno. I'm techNO savvy. It takes me 10 minutes to remember my blog password. God forbid my crack ever goes missing - the password keeper in that is an amazing thing. Of course I don't use it, it's another techNO for me. But, once I figure it out, I will. I promise. Then the God forbid statement will definitely kick in.
I am doing the happy dance, however, because I figured out how to dial my cell phone for a conference call w/out dialing my cell phone. The contacts application is an amazing thing. As is the mute button. I'm "working" right now. Sitting in on a conference call while Nine Inch Nails plays in the background, margarita is next to me and I'm bitching on a blog. Work should be like this more often.
Comments