Skip to main content

Dumb blonde ... or is it blond?

I don't think I can do a blog post today. Complete sentences are not my forte today. Jell-O has replaced any brain matter I may have had.

But I'm quite OK with that. I think it would be quite the experience to travel through life too dumb and oblivious to how dumb and oblivious I am. Maybe that's the true meaning of life? Secret to happiness? Nirvana?

Seriously, think about it. The hardest part about being vapid is knowing it. Having knowledge of your own lack of intelligence, zest for life, brightness, IQ, etc., takes all the fun out of it. If you are truly clueless, truly don't care that C comes after B, imagine the possibilities.

Comments

TamiJ said…
Yes, I often think of this too. Some days it is just better not to know what you aren't aware of.

Popular posts from this blog

I do have a blog

Wow. Look what happens when your friends guilt you (in a good way) to joining the 21st Century: You find out you joined almost two years ago and forgot about it. Either I'm a trend setter or am going insane. You pick. So...here I am. I'm avoiding homework, which is becoming my newest hobby - and I'm very good at it. My final is due Friday. I have plenty of time. Hours. And, thanks to the birthday party last week, a few bottles of wine. With wine and hours, if I can't pull out a comparison between tainted corned beef and New Orleans' levee breaks, no one can. Alright. Here I am. Again.

Absolutely nothing

Summer is over, or so it would appear as I look out my window and see clouds and know it's an autumnal 57 degrees. What a word, autumnal. No one I know ever uses that word in real conversation. Seemed appropriate here though. Autumnal... hmmm... School starts tomorrow and I have a sense of dread going into it. Anytime the professor sends an email the Friday before class that basically says "Hold on to your hats, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" I get a tad nervous. He calls the course demanding and challenging. Crap! I really am not in the mood for demanding and challenging at the moment. But I've read 3 of the 30 pages I'm supposed to read by Wednesday. The discussion board has due dates for every post and it appears I am going to be a busy gal. Crapola. I'm still feeling restless about me. I want to do something but I don't know what that something is. I don't even know if it has to be something important or mundane. Maybe I just need a t...

Commando - not the cheesy movie

There's something about not wearing underwear that makes you appreciate kegel exercises. Today I went commando. No big deal. People do it all the time. I've dated two guys who thought underwear was a two-word question. But when you're not wearing panties - or gramma undies - or a thong - or boy shorts - or hipsters - or tap pants - and you're talking to the boss and there's that little voice in your head that goes "Naughty girl!" (my little voice sounds like Austin Powers), and then you sneeze, well... that's when you say a quick thank you to Dr. Kegel for figuring out that squeeze thing. See, I have to do laundry. I've had to do laundry for a couple days. I figured that out when yesterday I realized I would have to wear the most uncomfortable pair of hooker underwear I own. I figured it would be OK; I've worn them before, just not to work. And not all day. Uh, no. Trust me when I say that piece of lace isn't made to actually be on for mor...